Velocity Reviews

-   -   autopostback (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t771580-autopostback.html)

Jose Gonzalez 10-30-2003 04:56 PM

autopostback

Have you tried setting the SmartNavigation attribute to
true at the top of the aspx page?
<%@ Page language="c#" SmartNavigation="true"
codebehind="a.aspx.cs" ... %>

the
>same place so that I do not have to scroll down the page?
>
>Need your help!
>Thank you!
>.

10-30-2003 06:00 PM

Thank you very very much!

It works!

Jos 10-31-2003 06:48 PM

Re: autopostback

Jose Gonzalez wrote:
> Have you tried setting the SmartNavigation attribute to
> true at the top of the aspx page?
> <%@ Page language="c#" SmartNavigation="true"
> codebehind="a.aspx.cs" ... %>

Please note that SmartNavigation only works when the
client uses Internet Explorer.

--

Jos