Velocity Reviews

-   -   tooltips added to a dynamically built checkboxlist' items (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t771508-tooltips-added-to-a-dynamically-built-checkboxlist-items.html)

Dan 10-23-2003 09:33 PM

tooltips added to a dynamically built checkboxlist' items

I loop through a list of systemVO objects and build a
checkboxlist by adding ListItems to it. I would also like
to add a tooltip to each listitem. How can I do this?

I have this code:

// for each systemVO

cbl = (CheckBoxList)page.FindControl(idname);

if (cbl != null)
{
// If checkboxlist doesn't have this systemVO in it,
// add it
//
if (cbl.Items.FindByValue(
Convert.ToString(systemVO.systemName)) == null)
{
listItem = new ListItem(systemVO.systemName,
Convert.ToString(systemVO.systemName));

if (systemVO.isChecked)
listItem.Selected = true;

cbl.Items.Add(listItem);