Velocity Reviews

-   -   Newbie (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t771075-newbie.html)

Siva 09-16-2003 03:23 PM

Newbie

Hi All

I want to hide a form(Form A) and show another form
(Form B) when I click a button (Button1)
in Form A. Could you please help, how to acheive this? Is
there something like Show and Hide
properties?

Thanks in advance for all help

Siva

Aymer 09-17-2003 08:48 PM

Newbie

Hey Siva:

First, you can only have one server-side form in a page.
So what ur doing can't work. unless u r talking about
client-side form.

Second, look into asp:panel. i think that is the effect
you are looking for. With asp:panel, you can hide a group
of web-controls inside one panel, and display another
panel with a different set of web controls. For example,
a wizard type form.

peace,
aymer