Velocity Reviews

-   -   Treeview image problem (or general cache problem) (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t770777-treeview-image-problem-or-general-cache-problem.html)

Thomas Brandon 08-18-2003 04:43 AM

Treeview image problem (or general cache problem)

Actually, turning on Immeadiate expiration did not fix it,
though it does seem to appear less with that on.
Tom.

control
>or a general problem. The problem is with images.
>Sometimes it is unable to load the images, it gets a few
>but then stops and eventually the requests timeout. I

have
>a few different images, it is not that some images don't
>load, sometimes the image will load fine a few times and
>then stop working.
>Turning on immeadiate content expiration for the folder
>fixes the problem so it seems it may be a general IIS
>problem.
>Has anyone seen this before? I am happy with the
>workaround (it's an intranet app so lack of caching isn't
>a big problem) but am worried that there is a more

general

MJG 08-18-2003 06:31 AM

Re: Treeview image problem (or general cache problem)

I've had the same thing.

This stuff was working at the end of last year but has now gone belly up.

If you wait 15 minutes your browser will likely show those "image not found"
graphics. When it does that you can show images from the right click menu.

I'm in the process of throwing away the IE WebControl and writing a
replacement using DHTML from an XSLT. I'd prefer to avoid this waste of my
time but currently see no option. Annoying.

Niraj Bhatt 09-15-2003 12:08 PM

Re: Treeview image problem (or general cache problem)

Any luck on solving this problem???

--
Thank You
Niraj Bhatt