Velocity Reviews

-   -   Web Controls not displayed (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t770602-web-controls-not-displayed.html)

Andy 07-31-2003 02:22 AM

Web Controls not displayed

When I run my ASP.NET application, the web controls (e.g.
buttons, calendar, radio button) are not displayed on the
page. I do see text, however. Any ideas what is causing
this?

Thanks in advance.

anand 07-31-2003 01:03 PM

runat=server ?

check if framework is istalled .if installed .reinstall
it.

Alvin Bruney 07-31-2003 04:54 PM

Re: runat=server ?

your virtual mappings appear to be corrupt
to repair them, go here
http://support.microsoft.com/default...;en-us;q306005