Velocity Reviews

-   -   how to make original control work from iframe's control (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t770548-how-to-make-original-control-work-from-iframes-control.html)

haiwen 07-24-2003 07:07 PM

how to make original control work from iframe's control

Hello, everyone,
I have a web page that has a IFRAME(because I need the
scroolbar for this area), and other server side controls
(such as Button(butNext), Image(img1)...)
the IFRAME's source page has a submit button, is there
some way to make butNext click when click the submit
button in IFRAME.

I use:
Response.Write(@"<script language=javascript>
document.Form1.butNext.click();

</script>");

but it doesn't work though it work if there isn't IFRAME.

Could anyone help me? I do appreciate your help.

thank a lot,

haiwen

Yan-Hong Huang[MSFT] 07-28-2003 07:03 AM

RE: how to make original control work from iframe's control

Hello Haiwen,

I am looking for somebody who could help you on it. Thanks for participating the community.

Best regards,
Yanhong Huang
Microsoft Online Partner Support

--------------------
!From: "haiwen" <haiwen@itctrng.com>
!Sender: "haiwen" <haiwen@itctrng.com>
!Subject: how to make original control work from iframe's control
!Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 12:07:09 -0700
!Newsgroups: microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet.webcontro ls
!

haiwen 07-31-2003 07:10 PM

RE: how to make original control work from iframe's control

hello,Ariel Molina:

Thanks so much for your help, I try your example but I
always get error message:stack overflow at line:12

Sincerely,

haiwen

side which
>exectutes the click method of your button. Here is an

example:

Ariel Molina 07-31-2003 10:28 PM

RE: how to make original control work from iframe's control

Haiwen,

Could a sample page where I may see the error occur in an IFRAME?

Microsoft Online Support
Ariel Molina