Velocity Reviews

-   -   emulators (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t770528-emulators.html)

Aisha 07-21-2003 04:31 PM

emulators

Hi all,
I use visual studio .NET 2002 with MMIT , and i developed some webpages for
mobile devices. i tested them on my cell phone, and they are working fine.
however i want to use emulators. i installed openwave simulator but when i
try to access the web page (which has the extension .aspx) it says:
unsupported content type.
i also downloaded visual embedded tools 3.0 to test on Pocket Pc, but i
couldn't. actually whenever i try to open the emulator my laptop restarts!!

this is part of my Master thesis, and i need help. if anyone can help i'll
be very thankful,
thanks