Velocity Reviews

-   -   LinkButtons and MouseOver (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t770348-linkbuttons-and-mouseover.html)

sramruttun 07-08-2003 10:38 AM

LinkButtons and MouseOver

I have an ascx page which acts as a menu. The menu has a table with a no of
linkbuttons. When the app is running, if I put my mouse over any linkbutton,
I get something like this in the status bar:
javascript: __doPostBack('Menu1$LBClient',")
Of course, LBClient is the name of i linkbutton.

Questions:
1) Is there a way to remove this, and instead have something like
'client.aspx' or nothing at all?
2) How do I implement a MouseOver event so that the linkbutton changes color
when I move my mouse around the linkbuttons? - I tried it, I was not able to
change the color of the linkbutton but the background color.

sramruttun 07-09-2003 07:11 AM

Re: LinkButtons and MouseOver

yes it works that way
thanks
"vMike" <Michael.George@nospam.gewarren.com.delete> wrote in message
> I haven't tried these for link buttons but I know they work for other
> buttons.
>
> onmouseover="window.status='Message to display goes here.';return

true;"