Velocity Reviews

-   -   Custom Control nad Collection property (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t770293-custom-control-nad-collection-property.html)

Brian Bugge 07-02-2003 02:09 PM

Custom Control nad Collection property

I have a collection-property on my control. I Add the items through a
collection editor, and items tags appears.

<bugge:Control>
<bugge:collecionItem></bugge:collecionItem>
<bugge:collecionItem></bugge:collecionItem>
<bugge:collecionItem></bugge:collecionItem>
<bugge:collecionItem></bugge:collecionItem>
</bugge:Control>

These collecionItem-tags are added when i add items through my collection
editor. My problem is that i want my collection to be updated if i
remove/add collectionItems tags manually.

Brian Bugge