Velocity Reviews

-   -   Not able to get the Onclick Event in TreeVIew Control (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t770239-not-able-to-get-the-onclick-event-in-treeview-control.html)

Khaja Moin 06-27-2003 06:38 AM

Not able to get the Onclick Event in TreeVIew Control

Hi,

If any one can help me in finding out who to catch the oclick or Mouse
over event in TreeView.

Moin

Alvin Bruney 06-28-2003 01:32 PM

Re: Not able to get the Onclick Event in TreeVIew Control

In your properties designer for the treeview control (assuming visual
studio) click the events tab (c#). It lists all the events supported by the
control. The one you want is expand. Click on this to generate an event
handler.

Mike 06-28-2003 05:27 PM

Not able to get the Onclick Event in TreeVIew Control

Set the autopostback property to true

***