Velocity Reviews

-   -   Encrypt (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t769609-encrypt.html)

BigSam 09-03-2007 07:56 PM

Encrypt

I'm trying to encrypt the <membership> section in my web.config file. I'm
able to encrypt the <connectionStrings> but not <membership>. It doesn;t
matter if I'm use -pef or -pe I get the same error indication the
configuration section is not found.
Rather than -pef "membership" do I need additional qualifiers? What? Examples?

Thanks

Dominick Baier 09-04-2007 08:27 PM

Re: Encrypt

you need to use