Velocity Reviews

-   -   wireless network interference (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t7692-wireless-network-interference.html)

Newbury 10-14-2005 09:40 AM

wireless network interference

There are 2.4 GHz wireless cameras in my area that are making connectivity
just about impossible. Does anyone know of a filter or other ways I can deal
with this problem?

TIA

Malke 10-14-2005 11:54 AM

Re: wireless network interference

Newbury wrote:

> There are 2.4 GHz wireless cameras in my area that are making
> connectivity just about impossible. Does anyone know of a filter or
> other ways I can deal with this problem?

Change your wireless network channel. Do this in your wireless router's
configuration, usually accessed by typing the router's IP address into
your browser's addressbar.

Malke
--
Elephant Boy Computers