Velocity Reviews

-   -   CRL And C# (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t769050-crl-and-c.html)

Leeor Chernov 10-18-2006 03:36 PM

CRL And C#

What is the best way to check certificate against CRL, by code.

Should it be directly from the CA site ( CRL Distribution Point http://icd6.ica.co.il/oca02.crl ),
or should I download the crl to the web server hard disk???

TNX

Leeor Chernov

Joe Kaplan 10-18-2006 10:35 PM

Re: CRL And C#

Did you look at the X509Chain class in .NET 2.0? That is the class that is
used for checking certificate policies, including CRL verification.

Joe K.

http://www.directoryprogramming.net