Velocity Reviews

-   -   tighten password policy (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t768837-tighten-password-policy.html)

Dabbler 08-02-2006 02:20 PM

tighten password policy

I need to tighten (make passwords stronger) password policy in the web config
file . What effect will this have on existing passwords? Will those users
still be able to logon with their passwords?

Thanks for any suggestions on how to handle this.

Dabbler

Consultant 08-02-2006 06:02 PM

Re: tighten password policy

how do you plan on doing this via the web.config? are you not using active
directory for your user accounts?