Velocity Reviews

-   -   Using a mix of HTTP and HTTPS in ASP web application (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t768741-using-a-mix-of-http-and-https-in-asp-web-application.html)

Amit 06-27-2006 09:49 PM

Using a mix of HTTP and HTTPS in ASP web application

We have a web based product written entirely in ASP (not asp.net) and
Javascript in the frontend. As of now all the pages are viewed over HTTP and
that works fine. Now we are trying to partition the set of pages into secure
and non-secure. And for the set of pages deemed secure we would like them to
be viewed only over HTTPS using SSL. Is there a way to achieve this without
having to re-write the app? The pages are referenced from multiple places and
so a solution that enforces SSL usage only when the page is being loaded
would be the best option for us. Any help on how to achieve this would be
much appreciated.

Thanks
Amit

Ray Buckley 07-25-2006 04:11 PM

Re: Using a mix of HTTP and HTTPS in ASP web applicati...

Did you have any luck mixing http and https?