Velocity Reviews

-   -   Do not automatically activate user when registered (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t768514-do-not-automatically-activate-user-when-registered.html)

Hennie 04-19-2006 08:19 AM

Do not automatically activate user when registered

How can I change the feature whereby a new registered user is activated by
default after registration?

Thanks

Dominick Baier [DevelopMentor] 04-19-2006 08:37 AM

Re: Do not automatically activate user when registered

there are some properties on the create user wizard control that control
this behaviour:

DisableCreatedUser="true"
LoginCreatedUser="false"

Dominick Baier - DevelopMentor