Excellent openings for an MNC Client in Blore for java,c++,.net & Testing Professionals
Excellent openings for an MNC Client in Blore for java,c++,.net &
Greetings! pleased to inform you that we are a leading placement
consultant in Bangalore.
And our international operations are in US, UK & Saudi.
Allow me to take this opportunity to introduce to you Techunified
Consulting .We are a premier HR consulting based in Bangalore,
currently working with a large number of IT companies and helping
them in meeting their hiring requirements.
Currently we are having hot requirements for both Senior and Junior
level positions in following company:
One of our MNC Client is looking for Software Professionals (Job
At the moment we are looking out for professionals who have worked
on the following Skill sets:
We require to fill in more than 150 positions in different cities in
India,as well as
for onsite activities in the Saudi & UK for various clients of ours.
Please do send across your profiles,so that we could start
processing the same.
Also,since we have a large no. of openings,do refer your friends for
the same as well. Awaiting your response.
The Requirements are Immediate and the pay package is very
We assure that your resume will not be processed without your consent
Excellent chance to grow and stabilise your careers.
Job requirements covers all skill-sets at junior, middle as well
as senior levels.
We have more than 50 positions for the Client
Please do forward your latest CV at the earliest. Also provide us
the following details:
Notice Period Required:
So,Please Revert back with your Interest in the Requirement.
IT the Global leader in providing supply chain
execution and collaborative commerce solutions to streamline every
link in the supply chain-as well as every job in the warehouse. More
than 925 customers at over 1400 facilities worldwide, including many
of the world's leading manufacturers, suppliers and retailers, rely
on us to enhance their performance, profitability and competitive
headquartered in the growing technology centre
of Atlanta USA, is an industry leader enabling hundreds of Global
Companies-representing more than $200 million in shipments to
optimize their supply chains. It has offices in UK, Germany,
Netherlands, Japan, Australia and India. The Company was named as
one of the fastest growing companies in US by FORTUNE magazine in
August 2002.The Company has been recognized as Forbes'2003 best of
the Web B2B directory.
MA India, the India development centre of is
located in Bangalore and is the largest development centre outside
US. The centre is a 100% EOU. The main activities include Design,
Development and online support for the Global customers of
Iam sending you the Requirement Details.
Below is the latest list of open position:
Below is the latest list of open position:
***C++ Developer: 2yrs – 6 yrs exp. With very good communications
skills (Database knowledge is must)
*** EJB Developers: 3yrs – 6 yrs experience
Build Engineer: 1.5 - 4yrs experience
DB2 Database Architects: 5+yrs experience
Developer / DBA: 5yrs – 7 yrs experience (Should have multiple
Core Java: 1 – 2.5yrs
SQL DB developer: (2 – 4yrs)
..Net Developers: (2 – 4yrs)
Skills given below:
• C++ Developer
* 2 - 6 years of experience in developing C++ Code (with any RDBMS) in
UNIX/LINUX and or NT environments
* Knowledge in OOAD and UML concepts preferred
* Good to have skill set: XML / Java
* Experience in developing Ntier Applications
* Very good communication skills as the individual will
be interfacing with the clients.
* Strong problem-solving skills. Self-motivated
* Priority-management skills
* Quick-learning ability
• EJB Developer
* Minimum 3 years of Object Oriented Development
* 2+ years of EJB Development
*Must be strong in OOAD and UML concepts
*Experience in Java Server Pages, Servlets, JMS and JDBC
*Experience in WebLogic or WebSphere application server
*Ability to write SQL statements is a must
*Experience in HTML, XML and CSS is a plus
*Experience using a relational database management system
*Experience in developing high performance multi-threaded code
*Experience with optimization algorithms and knowledge of
Operations Research Techniques
*Strong mathematical background
*Experience with debugging client specific performance problems
in a production environment
*Strong verbal & written communication skills
*Strong analytical skills and problem solving skills
*Ability to interact with Product Managers and Directors in the
*Ability to translate technical specification to code.
• Build Engineer
* Responsible for Build, Installation & Configuration of our
products/applications on all our environments.
* Also responsible for providing support to our Product
Development Team, as well Technical Services Team.
* 2-3 years of work experience, preferably from Computer Science
* Should have good working knowledge of, but not limited
to, Windows Scripting, Shell Scripting, Perl and Ant.
* Should have experience on Windows 2000, Sun
Solaris and AIX Operating Systems.
* Familiarity with different Application
Servers (Weblogic/WebSphere), and Web Servers (iPlanet, Apache).
* Familiarity with Source Control Systems
* Programming Knowledge of Java and basic
knowledge of J2EE applications will be a plus
• Database Administrator / Developer
Mandatory skills :
* 5-7 years of experience
* Data Modelling using Er-win
* Database programming (PL/SQL Triggers, Views and other objects)
* Exposure to multiple database (Oracle /Db2/Informix)
* Experience on Unix
* Experience on Data modeling and Design
* Working knowledge of Oracle internals
* Knowledge of DB2 UDB
* Java /Shell scripting (Optional)
Desired Skills: * Must have exposure work in
different databases / Performance tunning
* DB2 Database Architects:
Must have 5+ years of extensive experience in
* Database back end / server side programming.
* Database internals.
* Data modeling techniques.
* Performance tuning.
* Unix skills.
* Database administration.
* Database migration projects
* Software Analyst (Core Java) :
* 2+ years development experience in Java. Pure Java (as opposed to
* Development Experience in Swing UI
* Experience in developing
application software SQL Server or Oracle
* 1 year of exposure to developing
for browser UI, specially with ASP.
* Experience with Java Script
* Knowledge of VB
* SQL DB developer: (2 – 4yrs):
* SQL Server (3yrs): Experience should be include the development of
Tables, stored procedures, Views, Triggers, Functions, DTS packages
and other Objects.
* Analysis Services (2yrs):
Experience in the development of dimensions, Cubes, Measures,
calculated members, and other objects
* VB or VB Script (2yrs):
Experience in the development of tools, DTS packages, and DSO
Nice to Have:
* Experience with Pro Clarity
* Experience with .Net
* 3+ years of development experience in
* Experience on ASP, VB, ASP.NET, C#, VS
6.0, VS.NET 2003, IIS,
* Familiarity with .NET framework v1.1
* Sound knowledge of transaction
* ISV background is a major plus
* Experience in OOAD
* COM+, Visio or Rational Rose (or similar
tool) experience is a plus
* 2.5 to 7 years of experience in Testing Software
* Exposure in SILK is a Plus
* experience in automated testing tools
* Familiarity with actual design of test scripts & Test
scripts & Test cases, not just record and playback
* Strong knowledge of client/server environment
* Familiarity with Unix is a must
• Familiarity with Warehouse management systems, Supply Chain or ERP
systems is a Plus.
Systems Admin (Preferably Bangalore candidates)
* B.E Electronics/communications/computers
* Any Certificates like CCNA, MCSE
etc will be plus points
* Exp: around 6+ years in MNC Env . Should be working with IT Dept of
respective companies. Help Desk support (on site) is a must and
will be part of his new job.
* Administrator with ability and right attitude to go to users and
help them is must
* Exp on win2000, win2003 server side administration on active
directory Env is required
* Exp on Cisco routers, switches &firewalls administration is required
with live * exp on managing the Wan links.
* Exp on MS-Exchange administration is required
* Exp is veritas backup exe, netbackup administration is required
* Exp on Avaya & Siemens PBX is required
* Exp in netapp's storage device administration is Plus
Exp in unix-Solaris, AIX, HP-UX &Linux is Plus.
* 3 years + experience on Order Management System / Supply Management.
* Good communication (verbal and written) skills for Functional
Specification updates and design discussions/reviews.
* Analytical skills and confidence to make/determine functional
decisions with, at times, minimal supervision.
5+ years experience in systems analysis on development of new
and replacement application projects
Experience in gathering and developing detailed functional
requirements for OO, multi-tier applications
Experience in designing and facilitating user focus sessions
Experience in leading process improvement efforts is very
Experience with iterative development methodologies, preferable
Knowledge of a testing methodology and/or experience in testing
(System, Unit, Integration, Interface) Understanding of data
modelling, object modelling, and OO design principles
Experience in financial services is a plus (preferably insurance,
leasing, lending, and equities trading)
Strong understanding of capabilities and limitations of
programming languages, middleware solutions, application servers and
presentation layer tools is a plus, but not required Strong skills
using MSOffice & Lotus Notes
Exceptional listening, written and verbal communication skills
Understand and create functional requirements Document,
define and review detailed business and functional requirements
Work closely with developers and architects to build custom J2EE and
Be involved with all phases of development (analysis, design,
coding, testing, deployment) Coach and mentor team members
Travel to work at client sites
2. JAVA Application Developer
At least 5+ years strong development experience with OO
languages, specifically on complex enterprise systems using Java
J2EE Broad understanding of the Java API, including but not limited
to JMS, EJB, JSP, Servlets
Strong knowledge of design patterns, refactoring and unit testing
Agile Methodology knowledge, such as Extreme Programming (XP) &
Leadership experience in assessing staff skill levels, assigning
work appropriately, directing team in specific project
activities, estimation, and facilitating career development
Experience with relational databases is a plus
Delivery experience with C#, ADO.NET or ASP.NET is a huge plus
Create complex, enterprise-transforming business applications as
a member of diverse, high energy teams focused on full life-cycle
development Use the latest tools and techniques (currently
J2EE, C# /.NET, XML, Agile Methodologies, Web Services, EAI
Do hands-on coding and proactively mentoring of developers
(including pair programming), using J2EE and/or C# Continually
learn, mentor and grow Work closely with senior project management
and clients Travel to work at client sites and other ThoughtWorks
3. . NET Application Developer
5+ years development experience with either 2 years of Java J2EE
recently moving to .NET
Real delivery experience with the .NET framework including C#,
ADO.NET, ASP.NET and VB.NET
Experience with object oriented analysis/design
Knowledge of design patterns, refactoring and unit testing
Knowledge of Agile Methodologies such as Extreme Programming (XP) &
Scrum is also helpful Participated in full life-cycle development,
preferably on large projects (more than 15 people, longer than 6
Understanding of code manipulation and optimization issues
Familiarity with relational databases, preferably Oracle or SQL
Experience in a leadership and mentoring role is a huge plus
eate complex, enterprise-transforming business applications
Write high quality code
Be part of diverse, high energy teams focused on full life-cycle
Use the latest tools and techniques (currently .NET, C#, nunit,
Agile Methodologies, Web Services)
Continually learn, mentor and grow
Tavel to work at client sites and other ThoughtWorks offices.
4. Quality Analyst
5+ years experience in Testing ( either manual or automation or
both) of business software applications
Experience reviewing business requirements and creating
prioritized test plans based on business needs
Participated in full life-cycle business system development with
teams of developers, analysts, and testers
Experience with regression testing and exposure to automated
testing tools such as Silk Test
Familiarity with defect tracking
Test software during development
Prepare software for deployment to production environments
Respond to questions/issues logged by users of a live system
Help in refining our QA best practices
Request :Please kindly send references of your friends who might be
For further communication and queries please mail me on my contact
Thanks & Regards,
|All times are GMT. The time now is 11:09 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin®. Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.