Velocity Reviews

-   -   Login Controls with Asp / Asp.net 1.1 (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t767756-login-controls-with-asp-asp-net-1-1-a.html)

Baron 08-11-2005 11:43 AM

Login Controls with Asp / Asp.net 1.1

I found that .Net 2.0 has Login Controls / support for access control

I would like to ask how could these components work with existing 1.1
applications or even asp applications?

thanks

Brock Allen 08-11-2005 03:00 PM

Re: Login Controls with Asp / Asp.net 1.1

The 2.0 membership provider has been backported to 1.1. For the life of me
I can't find a link for you (sorry). I don't know if the associated controls
were part of that backport (I don't see why they wouldn't have been).

-Brock
DevelopMentor
http://staff.develop.com/ballen

Baron 08-11-2005 05:56 PM

Re: Login Controls with Asp / Asp.net 1.1

Thanks

how about asp?

news:1100628632593548289531250@msnews.microsoft.co m...

Brock Allen 08-11-2005 08:27 PM

Re: Login Controls with Asp / Asp.net 1.1

Sorry, you're out of luck for classic ASP. :)

Dave Johnson 12-19-2005 05:31 PM

Re: Login Controls with Asp / Asp.net 1.1

i have done a lot of research for 1.1 support but found nothing !!! so i
will ask for you confirmation Brock so please reply me as i really need it,
thanx

-sharing makes all the difference-