Velocity Reviews

-   -   sso/basic authentication (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t766672-sso-basic-authentication.html)

michaelr 10-11-2004 04:49 PM

sso/basic authentication

We are interested in using basic authentication (with https) to implement
Single Sign On (SSO) with Internet Explorer clients. Does anyone have
experience/advice for passing credentials when our web sites and applications
are on several instances of IIS on several servers?

We have read Knowledge Base article 837104 regarding this, and are wondering
if anyone has some advice for us on implementing this approach.