Velocity Reviews

-   -   Forms authentication - login fails (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t766156-forms-authentication-login-fails.html)

Shor Erez 05-27-2004 05:36 PM

Forms authentication - login fails

Hi,
I have an ASP application using Forms authentication. On my
development web server everything works and login is successful, but
when I move my application to the production server the login page is
loaded but all login attempts fail.
The development server is a windows 2003 server and the production
server is a windows 2000 server with .NET framework 1.1
Anyone has any idea why the login fails?

Jonathan Wax 06-01-2004 02:24 AM

Re: Forms authentication - login fails

Hi,

After you setup your virtual directory on the windows 2000 server you may
want to run aspnet_regiis -c again to ensure asp.net is installed.

Jonathan Wax.

news:89438145.0405270936.4b6f127@posting.google.co m...