Velocity Reviews

-   ASP .Net Mobile (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f61-asp-net-mobile.html)
-   -   Pocket IE win WM6 (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t764536-pocket-ie-win-wm6.html)

Carlos 11-12-2007 04:12 PM

Pocket IE win WM6

Hi,

I have a ASP .Net app that redirects the rendering of a page
depending on the browser trying to access it. If it detects that
it is a mobile browser it sends the request to a mobile asp .net page.
This worked well when I used the browser that comes with WM 2003. However, I
upgraded my device to a Pocket PC with WM6, and it is not
working anymore. The page rendered is the normal page. I do not even know
what is the version of this Pocket IE. Where do I look?

The device is a HTC-8900 running WM6 Professional

Thanks,

Carlos.