Velocity Reviews

-   ASP .Net Mobile (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f61-asp-net-mobile.html)
-   -   Implementing SSL (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t764401-implementing-ssl.html)

Florent 10-02-2006 01:23 PM

Implementing SSL

Hi,

I would like to implement SSL on an existing mobile site (mobile controls
1.1 & DU4).

As not all of the targeted browsers are supporting SSL, I would like to
detect SSL capability while rendering and thus build a dynamic link control
that renders http or https accordingly.

Do you have an idea on how to do this ?

Thanks in advance.

Florent

Jay 11-01-2006 03:57 AM

RE: Implementing SSL

Please deploy all you Mobile Applications in the secure server. Is it make
sense to you.