Velocity Reviews

-   ASP .Net Mobile (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f61-asp-net-mobile.html)
-   -   Windows Mobile 5.0 Managed Development (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t764335-windows-mobile-5-0-managed-development.html)

JS 05-28-2006 01:14 AM

Windows Mobile 5.0 Managed Development

OK, I have Visual Studio 2005, WM5 Smart Phone SDK installed, and I can
develop applications for my Cingular 8125(KJAM) phone. I have updated the
phone to Compact 2.0. But here is my question. Sounds pretty dumb, but I
want to place a label, textbox, and a login button on first form. Where is
the "BUTTON" control???? Am I totally lost here? In Pocket PC 2003, there
was a button, but WM5.0, not button????

07-18-2006 04:29 PM

Re: Windows Mobile 5.0 Managed Development

This is probably because "most" smartphones don't have touch screens. I
believe you will need the Windows Mobile 5.0 SDK for Pocket PC to get the
button :-)

Best regards,
Kenneth