Velocity Reviews

-   ASP .Net Mobile (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f61-asp-net-mobile.html)
-   -   Test internet from emulator (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t764313-test-internet-from-emulator.html)

Rog 03-31-2006 03:39 PM

Test internet from emulator

I am trying to connect to a web service on the same machine as my mobile
application and I am using a smartphone emulator that has been cradled
in ActiveSync. I can connect to the internet just fine using IE, but
when I try to call my web service from my mobile code, I get an error
"Unable to establish connection"
Any ideas?
thanks,
Rog

Rog 03-31-2006 03:45 PM

Re: Test internet from emulator

Ok sorry I screwed up. I was trying to connect to localhost instead of
the ip of my local machine. Too used to desktop development.
Thanks,
Rog