Velocity Reviews

-   ASP .Net Mobile (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f61-asp-net-mobile.html)
-   -   Video Delivery issue (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t764110-video-delivery-issue.html)

Daveill 04-27-2005 10:49 AM

Video Delivery issue

Hi,

I am having troubles deliveing a video file(mpeg4 but will try any
other format) to a handset. I have tried putting a link on a page
which links directly to the mpg4 file, that runs in IE but not on my
openwave emulator.

I have allready successfuly delivered pictures, and ringtones (via wap
push) using VS.Net 2003 but I am unsure as to the best way to deliver
video and also what video formats are most widely accepted.

Thanks in advance