Velocity Reviews

-   ASP .Net Mobile (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f61-asp-net-mobile.html)
-   -   Compact Framework on CE to support Webserver?? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t763944-compact-framework-on-ce-to-support-webserver.html)

microsoft.com 11-16-2004 03:16 AM

Compact Framework on CE to support Webserver??

JuanDG 11-17-2004 02:33 PM

RE: Compact Framework on CE to support Webserver??

I think your question is not very precise
What do you want to know??
How to connect to a webserver from .NET CF?
How to build a web server in .NET CF.?

Could you please be more explicit so we can help you with your question.

Vu Nguyen 11-18-2004 01:59 AM

RE: Compact Framework on CE to support Webserver??

Hi
I am Use Windows CE 4.1 as a web server and develop ASP.NET applications
that are hosted on the WinCE platform. Could i do it ?? Please let me
know step by step...