Velocity Reviews

-   -   Insert & Insert/Repeat buttons in a detailsview (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t763236-insert-and-insert-repeat-buttons-in-a-detailsview.html)

eagle 07-12-2007 12:47 PM

Insert & Insert/Repeat buttons in a detailsview

I have a detailsview that works just fine for a normal insert a record. I
want to add a button that Inserts and stays in the insert mode; I know I can
change the mode of the detailsview, but how do I get that button to
automatically do the insert just like the insert button does? Or do I
manually have to go through all the methods to insert a record into a
database?