Velocity Reviews

-   -   Gridview header sorted column dimmed after selecting it (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t763173-gridview-header-sorted-column-dimmed-after-selecting-it.html)

Tony Girgenti 03-21-2007 12:46 PM

Gridview header sorted column dimmed after selecting it

Hello.

I posted this in the webcontrols forum and never got an answer, so i thought
i'd ask it here since this forum seems to be more related to my question.

I have a griview form on an ASP.NET 2.0 web page. The columns are sortable
and the rows are selectable.

When i first developed it, the columns were one color and very visible and
the same with the row selectors. After selecting a row , the row selector
button/link changes color and after sorting on a column, the column header
changes color.

Thia is not a problem during one session with a web page, but after closing
the page and returning to the page at some later time, the row selectors
that i selected in the previous page session are still the new selected
color yet still usable. The same with the column headers. The columns i
sorted on in the previous session are still dimmed, yet still usable.

How do i reset those selected row links and sorted column headers to what
they were when i first started this project?

Thanks,
Tony