Velocity Reviews

-   -   Load a DataGrid from code (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t763117-load-a-datagrid-from-code.html)

Bruce A. Julseth 01-19-2007 10:10 PM

Load a DataGrid from code

I need to load a table with 3 to 9 columns and 1 to 10 rows. I assume the
DataGrid is the best solutions. If not can someone suggest something else.

Assuming it is the right solution, does someone have an example on how to do
it. My "idea" is that I'll have to build a recordset (which I don't know how
to do) and load the datagrid from the recordset..

Thanks for the help..

Michael Tkachev 01-20-2007 05:22 AM

Re: Load a DataGrid from code

Use a DataTable for load the datagrid. It's more simple.
OR create the XML file and load it into the DataSet.

Sincerely yours,
Michael B. Tkachev.
m_tkachev@hotmail.com

Eliyahu Goldin 01-20-2007 10:48 PM

Re: Load a DataGrid from code

What is the source of the data?

--
Eliyahu Goldin,
Software Developer & Consultant

Bruce A. Julseth 01-25-2007 01:15 AM

Re: Load a DataGrid from code

"Bruce A. Julseth" <bruceaj_nospam_@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
>I need to load a table with 3 to 9 columns and 1 to 10 rows. I assume the
>DataGrid is the best solutions. If not can someone suggest something else.
>
> Assuming it is the right solution, does someone have an example on how to
> do it. My "idea" is that I'll have to build a recordset (which I don't
> know how to do) and load the datagrid from the recordset..
>
> Thanks for the help..

I changed from a DataGrid to a ListView and, for the most part, I works
great...

Thanks to those who responded.

Bruce