Velocity Reviews

-   -   grid32.ocx and max Rows (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t763113-grid32-ocx-and-max-rows.html)

cg 01-16-2007 01:15 PM

grid32.ocx and max Rows

Hello,

Under VB 6.0, I use the grid control from grid32.ocx (control that i need
because of multi-line selection) and I've got a problem : I can't fill more
than 16351 rows (my grid counts 15 cols).
Do you know the way to bypass this limitation for at least 32000 rows.
I've tried MSHFlexGrid.ocx and MSFlexGrid which limit are 350.000 cells
wich represent with 15 cols about 23000 rows, which is not enough.
Is there a solution under Visual Studio 2005 perhaps ?
Thanks in advance for your help.

cg

Eliyahu Goldin 01-16-2007 01:54 PM

Re: grid32.ocx and max Rows

This newsgroup is about asp.net grid control. It is for web applications and
certainly is not good for the number of rows you are after.

--
Eliyahu Goldin,
Software Developer & Consultant