Velocity Reviews

-   -   GridView with Multiple value post (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t763110-gridview-with-multiple-value-post.html)

Ganesh 01-14-2007 12:20 AM

GridView with Multiple value post

Hi,

I have a added a Gridview to a ASPX data bounded to a table. And I have
a another text box have value, now I ant to post a a value from the
Gridview and the txt box value. The gridview property windo allows only
data bounded fileds to post.

How can I do this.

Ganesh

Alvin Bruney [MVP] 01-17-2007 04:21 AM

Re: GridView with Multiple value post

one way is to add some javascript to dump the value from the grid into a
server-side text box. then, examine that value on post.

--
Regards,
Alvin Bruney