Velocity Reviews

-   -   textbox retrieval from sql server database (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t763072-textbox-retrieval-from-sql-server-database.html)

ArtySin 12-02-2006 12:43 AM

textbox retrieval from sql server database

I have 2 calendar controls which populate datefrom and a dateto textboxes.
From the date range I wish to populate a grid view from a SQL server database
with a single table called results. Presumably I should pass the 2 dates
selected to some SQL in the submit button on this asp.net page. The columns
in the database will all be used but other than the first 2 lines, (I presume
it's correct0 I have no SQL idea at all. Can someone advise please.
Cheers
ArtySin

SELECT *
FROM dbo.results