Velocity Reviews

-   -   hyperlink field in gridview (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t763030-hyperlink-field-in-gridview.html)

Carlos 10-19-2006 04:36 PM

hyperlink field in gridview

Hi all,

I tried to use a hyperlink field in a gridview and it did not work.
It just behaves like a normal boundfield. I included the name of the
bound field to the DataTextField. This field value pulls aURL value.
When I look in the gridview there is no hyperlink...

Thanks in advance,

Carlos

Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP] 10-26-2006 01:59 AM

Re: hyperlink field in gridview

If there's no hyperlink, there's a good chance that the URL part is empty.
Is that possible?

Ken
Microsoft MVP [ASP.NET]