Velocity Reviews

-   -   datagrid field to span other columns? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t763028-datagrid-field-to-span-other-columns.html)

JeffP@Work 10-18-2006 05:31 PM

datagrid field to span other columns?

ASP.Net 1.1

How do I get data to span accross other columns ?

I'm not sure if I'm stating this well, but I would like to use the Datagrid's paging but I want there to be two rows of data per record.

[SourceCode [Carrier [Agent [Profile [FeeSplit (a few more fields)
[Company [States (comma separated list of states to traverse the balance of the grid)

In the past I've done

<asp:TemplateColumn......
<asp:Label... Text='<%#..... <br>
<asp:Label... Text='<%#.....
</asp:TemplateColumn

Which works when you want all the data to fit in the column, but I want the states to span accross the grid under the other columns

I also know that I could use a repeater, but would like to use the built in paging.

TIA

JeffP....