Velocity Reviews

-   -   Datagrid-Column Autowidth (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t762187-datagrid-column-autowidth.html)

Jan Waiz 08-01-2005 05:37 PM

Datagrid-Column Autowidth

Hi All,

in my Datagrid the Columns will be shown with the Width that is defined (?)
by the Headertext. If the Text of a Row is larger than the Headertext, the
Text in the Cell will be wrapped.

How can i make the Columns to be "Auto-Width"-Ready?

TIA and Regards
Jan Waiz

Jan Waiz 08-02-2005 07:40 AM

Re: Datagrid-Column Autowidth

Nobody out there who can give me a Tip ?

Regards
Jan Waiz

"Jan Waiz" <jwaiz@icomedv.de> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> Hi All,
>
> in my Datagrid the Columns will be shown with the Width that is defined

(?)