Velocity Reviews

-   -   Paging (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t762178-paging.html)

Arne 07-28-2005 02:43 PM

Paging

How do get my pageIndexChanged event to fire?
--Code behind fragment
Public Sub PromoGrid_PageIndexChanged(ByVal source As Object, ByVal e As
System.Web.UI.WebControls.DataGridPageChangedEvent Args) Handles
PromoGrid.PageIndexChanged
PromoGrid.CurrentPageIndex = e.NewPageIndex
bindDataGrid()
End Sub
-- Here is by aspx page fragment
<asp:datagrid id="PromoGrid" runat="server" EnableViewState="False"
AllowPaging="True" AutoGenerateColumns="False" CellPadding="4"
OnPageIndexChanged="PromoGrid_PageIndexChanged">

All the examples I can find uses code inline. I am using code behind.

Teemu Keiski 07-28-2005 02:51 PM

Re: Paging

Remove EnableViewState="false" e.g enable the view state for the control.

--
Teemu Keiski
ASP.NET MVP, AspInsider

Arne 07-28-2005 03:14 PM