Velocity Reviews

-   -   Back Button (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t761788-back-button.html)

anonymous 03-22-2005 08:24 PM

Back Button

How do I Disable the Back Button on the page? That the
user can' go back to the previuos page they can stay only
on a current page.

Scott M. 03-22-2005 10:04 PM

Re: Back Button

You can't. All you can do is try to expire the previous page's content
(response.expires....).

anonymous 03-23-2005 03:13 PM

Re: Back Button

Could you give me more information how to expire the page?

Scott M. 03-23-2005 09:43 PM

Re: Back Button

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/de...piresTopic.asp