Velocity Reviews

-   -   Removing Link from Button column (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t761521-removing-link-from-button-column.html)

PrasantH 01-20-2005 06:43 AM

Removing Link from Button column

i have buttoncolumn(LinkButton) in the datagrid,I want to remove the
link of the last row(it should be plain text after removing the link)
of that button column,How to do that ??

thanks in advance

R. Thomas, aka Xtreme.Net 01-20-2005 11:21 AM

RE: Removing Link from Button column

A shortcut would be :
Put 2 controls there, one link and one label, just hide the link and show
the label when u dont need the link
HTHs...
R. Thomas