Velocity Reviews

-   -   Button.Init? how Do I know if click event has been fired? TextBox.TextChanged event before Button.Click in a CompositeCustomControl. (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t760646-button-init-how-do-i-know-if-click-event-has-been-fired-textbox-textchanged-event-before-button-click-in-a-compositecustomcontrol.html)

jorge 05-25-2004 01:45 AM

Button.Init? how Do I know if click event has been fired? TextBox.TextChanged event before Button.Click in a CompositeCustomControl.

Hello

I have the following situation: (everything is dynamic (controls.add))

1. Button.Init {
WasButtonClickFired = true
}

2. TextBox.TextChanged {
WasButtonClickFired?
}

3. ImageButton.Click {
}

I need a way to get the TextChanged event not to fire or at least to know if
the Click event of a button has been fired.

Thanks.
/ jorge