Velocity Reviews

-   -   Datgrid problems (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t760140-datgrid-problems.html)

Hai Nguyen 01-19-2004 12:52 AM

Datgrid problems

I fill all those datagrids into a place holder.

I'm really frustrated now. I just created another version which does not use
datagrid. I use Table of Web Control, everything seemed work fine until I
started collecting data. Fromdate, todate have textboxes for user to enter
values. I have a submit button, I don't know why everytime I hit button, all
the values are gone. My best guess is whenever i hit the button the
application has to postback, therefore my array of datagrids(or web tables)
are NULL.

Is there a way that I can collect data from these tables (remember these
tables are also dynamically change; hence I need help so much, I never built
any programatic talbes like these before)

Month fromdate todate Values
Month1
Month2
Month3