Velocity Reviews

-   -   Simple Questions (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t760023-simple-questions.html)

DC 12-22-2003 04:18 PM

Simple Questions

I'm a newbie, and just moved to .NET programming, got confused with how
datagrid works.
Let say I have datagrid with 3 columns:

ID Name Price
1 Book 10
2 Pencil 5

Questions:
1. How do I make it, so on RowClick, it will redirect to specific page (say:
edit_row.aspx?id=[ id of clicked row ])
For example: if I click on Book, it will redirect me to
edit_row.aspx?id=1
if I click on 5 (Price in the 2nd row), it will
redirect me to edit_row.aspx?id=2
2. How to display Total Record in the left footer, and page navigation in
the right footer?
Something like this:

ID Name Price
1 Book 10
2 Pencil 5
-----------------------------
Total Record: 10 1 2 3...

I hope my questions make sense to you.

Thanks in advance for your help.

- DC

Saravana [MVP] 12-24-2003 09:32 AM

Re: Simple Questions

> 2. How to display Total Record in the left footer, and page navigation in
> the right footer?
> Something like this:
>
> ID Name Price
> 1 Book 10