Velocity Reviews

-   -   Visible property keeps resetting to False (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t759740-visible-property-keeps-resetting-to-false.html)

Benjamin Joldersma 10-17-2003 07:16 PM

Visible property keeps resetting to False

I am using a DataGrid, and the Designer keeps setting the Visible
property to false, and I can't change it in the Properties dialog. I
have to view source and change Visible to true explicitly, which would
be fine except that whenever I switch back to the Designer it resets
this.

Any ideas anyone?

cheers,

Benjamin Joldersma,
Sr. Software Engineer,
Citadel Media, Inc.

Jim Cheshire [MSFT] 10-18-2003 06:52 PM

RE: Visible property keeps resetting to False

Benjamin,

Is the DataGrid in a container such as a Panel? If so, the DataGrid will
inherit the visiblity of the Panel or other container.

Jim Cheshire [MSFT]
Developer Support
ASP.NET
jamesche@online.microsoft.com

>From: benj@theinsiders.com (Benjamin Joldersma)
>Newsgroups: microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet.datagridc ontrol
>Subject: Visible property keeps resetting to False
>Date: 17 Oct 2003 12:16:49 -0700

19:16:50 GMT)
cpmsftngxa06.phx.gbl!cpmsftngxa09.phx.gbl!TK2MSFTN GP08.phx.gbl!newsfeed00.su
l.t-online.de!t-online.de!news-spur1.maxwell.syr.edu!news.maxwell.syr.edu!po
stnews1.google.com!not-for-mail

microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet.datagridc ontrol:7085