Velocity Reviews

-   -   Mult Fields in one column (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t759575-mult-fields-in-one-column.html)

Dean 09-24-2003 06:31 PM

Mult Fields in one column

How can I stack Name, address1, address2, city, zip (which are all separate
columns in my table) into one row/cell in a datagrid so it will be easier to
read?
Thanks,
Dean

Saravana 09-25-2003 03:47 AM

Re: Mult Fields in one column

Hi,

You can either get all the fields merged into one field from database
itslef. Orelse while binding you can merge these fields into one field.
For example,in the text property of textbox if you want to bind two fields
into one field.

<asp:textbox runat="server" Text='<%# container.dataitem("Name") &
container.dataitem("address1") %>'> </asp:textbox>

--
Saravana
Microsoft India Community Star,MC**