Velocity Reviews

-   -   Broadcast (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t7595-broadcast.html)

Sara Fonseca 09-30-2005 06:41 PM

Broadcast

Hi,

i would like to transmit in broadcast mode, so all the pcs in the Wireless
LAN receive the information.
How do I do that? Is it possible? How do I configure the transmitter and the
other pcs? Can you point me a tutorial?

Dave 09-30-2005 06:51 PM

Re: Broadcast

just what do you want to broadcast?

Michael T 09-30-2005 07:35 PM

Re: Broadcast

Please check your computer clock as the date/time stamp on your post is for
Saturday.

Michael T 09-30-2005 07:39 PM

Re: Broadcast

Oops!