Velocity Reviews

-   -   Hyperlink Template Column w Query String (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t759217-hyperlink-template-column-w-query-string.html)

Carl Howarth 07-24-2003 09:57 AM

Hyperlink Template Column w Query String

Hi,

I need to bind data to a datagrid and have a custom hyperlink column that
has multiple elements in the querystring:

Page.aspx?1=Hello&2=Goodbye...

The query string needs to be populated from different values in the
database. How can I therefore allow for this in the template rather than
having to create a custom field in my stored procedure as the following will
not work!:

NavigateUrl='SelectCriteria.aspx?Database=<%# DataBinder.Eval(Container,
"DataItem.lsID") %>&Table=<%# DataBinder.Eval(Container, "DataItem.tblID")
%>&QueryID=<%# DataBinder.Eval(Container, "DataItem.QueryID") %>'

Many thanks in anticipation,

Carl
carl.howarth@m-s-solutions.co.uk