Velocity Reviews

-   -   Datagrid EditItemStyle font problem (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t759083-datagrid-edititemstyle-font-problem.html)

Its Me 07-02-2003 04:30 AM

Datagrid EditItemStyle font problem

Hi All

I am having a problem in my datagrid where the font for items being edited
never changes.
I have made changes to the font style in the EditItemStyle property of my
datagrid, but the font type and size never change.
It is far larger than the font I am using for the rest of the datagrid, and
it puts the formatting of my datagrid all out of whack when using edit mode.

Does anyone have any suggestions on why the font wont change?

Thanks
Wayne