Velocity Reviews

-   -   inheritance (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t758437-inheritance.html)

mr. App 07-02-2006 01:46 PM

inheritance

by default new aspnet webforms inherits from page which gives us the
intellisense of the basic objects such as request, response etc.

I want my pages to inherit from another simple webform that I created but
then in these pages I lose this basic intellisense. any ideas?

Thanks.

Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD] 07-02-2006 10:04 PM

Re: inheritance

Try compiling your base web form into a seperate project.
Then reference that DLL from your main project that has the forms that will
use the base form.

--
I hope this helps,
Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP