Velocity Reviews

-   -   Discovering CSS refs in page custom control resides during design time. (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t758160-discovering-css-refs-in-page-custom-control-resides-during-design-time.html)

HTML 01-27-2006 03:26 PM

Discovering CSS refs in page custom control resides during design time.

Hi,

I have custom controls that let developers apply CSS styles depending on the
state of the control. They can do this at run-time and also at design-time
in the properties pane. They currently need to type in the style class they
want to use. I would like to give the control the ability at design-time to
check out the CSS files linked to the page and display a list of available
style classes in a drop down list. Is there a way I can do this? Thanks!

Teemu Keiski 01-28-2006 12:37 PM

Re: Discovering CSS refs in page custom control resides during design time.

Hi,

if you are using VS2005, there is one sandbox project by MS, namely "CSS
Properties Window" which does pretty much this:
http://www.asp.net/sandbox/app_sandm...ndex=0&tabid=1

--
Teemu Keiski
ASP.NET MVP, AspInsider