Velocity Reviews

-   -   Limiting number of control instances? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t757651-limiting-number-of-control-instances.html)

lisa@starways.net 04-21-2005 03:42 PM

Limiting number of control instances?

Hey all,

Is there a way of limiting the number of instances of a server control
that the user can put on a form?

I'm writing an interfaceless server control, and I want to make it
impossible for the user to put more than one of them on a page.

Is that possible? If so, how?

Thanks,
Lisa

Zarko Gajic 04-26-2005 12:42 PM

Re: Limiting number of control instances?

Lisa, see my thread "Only one instance of my control per Page" from
04/25/2005.

~Zarko Gajic
news:1114098164.255492.177780@l41g2000cwc.googlegr oups.com...