Velocity Reviews

-   -   Not Printing via Wireless? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t7575-not-printing-via-wireless.html)

Rob 09-28-2005 05:53 AM

Not Printing via Wireless?

Hi,

Using Win 2000 with Dlink 650+ card in Thinkpad

I've installed a dlink wireless card and can connect with the internet but
can print to either one of two printers on the network using their IP
address. If I attach the laptop to the network via a Lan cable, both
printers that are
set up work without any issue, it's only when I go wireless that I can't
print.

Any ideas? I've tried rebooting with and without wireless card but to no
avail.

Thanks, Rob